Monday, April 13, 2009

My dental surgeon rocks!

So I've had two teeth that needed removal for the longest time, and finally got around to getting it done.

I walk into the dentist's office - this jovial older lady begins talking to me and we strike up a good rapport (unbeknown to me, she was the surgeon's wife/assistant).

When the surgeon calls me - she follows me in (this was the point when I realized she was probably a staff/employee and not a friendly patient in the waiting room).

After many needle jabs and several minutes of nice banter, the local anesthesia kicked in and my jaw/lip/tongue was gone. After that they started doing what they do - and before I knew it, the teeth was out, I was discharged - and filling a prescription for antibiotics and painkillers at RiteAid.

In any case - I am publishing this short blurb before I take a hydrocodone induced nap in class (I promise it isn't Secured Transactions putting me under).

No comments: