Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Introducing the Playstation 3.

It has been a while since I've updated. Studying for the bar exam is boring, and after a full day of studying, I have very little motivation to read/write and update this blog.

Instead I have been spending my late afternoons getting acquainted with my PlayStation 3. I've been spending most of my gaming time playing Battlefield: Bad Company and Grand Theft Auto IV.

For those unacquainted with the GTA franchise... it is essentially a nonlinear/sandbox game where the player controls a Serbian immigrant called Niko Bellic, who has joined his idiot cousin in "Liberty City" (NYC). There is a whole series of missions that the player can decide to complete, or you can always just roam around the city and wreck havoc.

Below is a sample of what "Niko" did today:
1. Shot up a homophobic idiot (who was beating up gay people jogging in "Middle Park").
2. Take possession of a truckload of cocaine from a Chinese Triad.
3. Drove around NYC streets at something like 100mph.

Good times in Liberty City.

No comments: